One of the beautiful things about this school is it’s a family. Our family may have gone through a little bit of rough times last year, but we are definitely a family. And we care about each other, so we want to see each other succeed.
– Amy Zilk
- Reflect on your school’s culture.
- Create a side-by-side comparison list of positive and negative factors/elements
- It may help to walk around your campus and classrooms to observe current conditions, behaviors, etc. – take notes of your observations
- Review the process outlined in this infographic
- Evaluate your school for each of the eight steps
- Determine where you need to start/what you need to do
- Review with your leadership and start planning for your school’s path toward positive school culture ASAP