Portico brings the training modules, peer community, coaching and tools of the Inflexion Approach online. It’s a suite of five leadership development services that simplifies professional development for school principals and administrators.
Built with student equity at its core, Portico lets principals and administrators anywhere follow a sequence of learning activities for their personal leadership development. They also gain access to off-the-shelf tools that engage all stakeholders—staff, students, families, and community—in school improvement. And they become part of a community of educators who collaborate on changing public education for the better.
Portico guides school leaders through building the multi-tiered systems of support (MTSS) and infrastructure necessary to bring opportunity within reach of every student.
Portico helps schools
- Create environments where students own their own learning.
- Carve out instructor time to teach the skills needed for the 21st century.
- Connect the dots between all that happens at a school.
- Create institutional knowledge so newcomers quickly plug into a school’s purpose.
- Discover best and emerging practices. Then cross-pollinate them.